Finally, warmer days are here to enjoy as a family.
We are pretty simple people so we enjoy those simple moments in life.
I hope you will enjoy our ideas for summer fun.
- Go out for ice cream.
- Visit family
- Build a sand castle.
- Purchase a swing set
- BBQ at least once a week.
- Visit our local library
- Take the city bus into the next big city over for the day
- Roast Marshmallows
- Do sparklers
- Go watch fireworks
- Attend a wedding 😉 (My son is getting married)
- Purchase a pool for the kids and use it!
- Play water balloons with the kids
- Make a huge colored ice block for Little Miss Toddler to play with on a hot day.
- Have a water gun fight with the kids.
- Have a bonfire.
- Maybe get a new pet.
- Pick up the yard as a family
- Go to an amusement park
- Visit the ocean
- Plant something
- Play badminton as a family.
- Teach the kids to play horseshoes.
- Purchase a fire pit and put it to use.
- Visit all the local playgrounds and some out of town as well.
Tell me what will you do with your summer?
Tell us what you will be doing in the comments below.