I urge you to stop by her beautiful blog. It will not disappoint.
1. When did you realize you had talent as a writer?
I have a hard time calling it talent. I simply enjoy it. It’s been a hard road for me to put myself out there and really put some effort into blogging because I know I need to gain better skills. With that said I feel I do have something to offer other regardless.
2. If you weren’t working as a blogger/writer, what career would you have?
I always thought I would want to be a teacher. Now I am thinking it would be something more related to web design or writing.
3. Who inspires you the most?
Growing up I never really had the best role models. However, on the internet, I have met some amazing woman. They inspire me daily to be a better mom/grandma, writer, friend, wife, and homemaker.
4. What is the favorite city you have traveled to?
Sadly we do not really travel but my favorite city is Apache Junction, AZ. I love being down in the valley…the sun, all the pools, the flatness, a number of things to do during any given season. I lived there for almost four years as a teen and still miss it to this day.
5. What are your goals for 2018?
To take a writing class. To increase the following on my blog. Maybe, just maybe to make a small income from my blog. I love blogging just to blog but would also very much love to help support my family doing something I love from home.
6. What is your hope for your readers?
That they find something they love here and they will return. That they will enjoy getting to know me and my family. Most of all though that they find something each day that makes them smile.
7. If you could meet one blogger, who would it be?
Honestly, I could not pick just one. Thelma from Adventures as aProverbs 31 Mommy, Dana from Luv’n Lambert Life, and Michelle from High Heels and Homework these three because they have been such a huge influence on my blogging. Oh my, gosh though there really is such a long list of women who I adore and would just love to meet.
8. If a movie was made about your life, who would be cast to play you?
Roseanne Barr, she is witty, funny with a nice slice of sarcastic, sort of like me.Her role on Roseanne was so much like me it’s scary.
9. What other creative talent do you have?
I love to sew when I have the time or Little Miss is not “helping” I can also bake some pretty mean loaves of homemade bread.
10. Name one affirmation you recite to yourself daily?
Lately, with a toddler in tow, it is “This too shall pass.” She is in the get into everything and tantrum phase. It will pass…Right? 😉
11. If you could eliminate one disease, which would it be?
Cancer, all cancer. My bonus dad has bone cancer. It is a hard thing to watch someone you love suffer and to be told there is no cure. **As a side note even though he is terminal at this point he has stunned his team of doctors and is doing exceptionally well. He is one hell of a fighter**
Below in no special order are my 11 choices.
Unfortunately, I was unable to come up with 11 blogs. However, if you would like to take part contact me and I would be glad to review your blog and possibly add it to the list.
Bloggers, here are the rules for participating in the challenge:
1.Start by thanking the person who nominated you and adding a link to their blog.
2.Answer the 11 questions I give you at the end of this post.
3.Nominate 11 other bloggers whose blog you think is amazing.
4.Give them 11 questions of your choice.
Here is your list of questions from me:
- What is one aspect of blogging that you love?
- Who is a blogger do you most closely relate to and why?
- What is your biggest challenge when it comes to blogging?
- What is a struggle or challenge you have overcome in life?
- What most recently made you laugh?
- What is something you would love to learn to do?
- What is something you have learned from another blog?
- If you have a day all to yourself to do anything you like what are you doing?
- Where is a place you would love to visit and why?
- When it comes to blogging are you a share it all sort of person, very private or someplace in the middle?
- What are some of your lesser-known talents?
Thank you so much to all you readers who take a moment to drop a comment it makes doing this blog so much fun. I appreciate you all more than you could imagine.